UPUTSTVO ZA PUŠTANJE U RAD
- Elettronica Santerno S.p.A.
- Sunway – Model M PLUS – Single Phase Solar Inverter with …
Sunway – Model M PLUS – Single Phase Solar Inverter with Transformer
The best solution when the presence of an integrated transformer is requested by regulations or by the functional requirements of a unit, a plant or a network. SUNWAYTM M Plus is the ideal single phase inverter for compact sized grid-connected use on a network, for power values from 2kWp to 7 kWp of the photovoltaic field. Reliable: it guarantees quality and the perfect operation of the plant, being protected even in case of unreliable networks. The solidity and strength of the product are guaranteed by high quality and very strong materials.
- Most popular related searches
- Output toroid transformer able to ensure total insulation between the network and the photovoltaic generator.
- Suitable for thin-film PV modules that require one pole earth-grounding (optional kit).
- Compliant to CEI 0-21, VDE 0126-1-1, G83.
- Continuous control of PV field isolation.
- RS485 serial line MODBUS protocol.
- Acquisition of up to three ambient variables through +/-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA digital inputs.
- Second integrated MPPT for optimized management of two photovoltaic fields (option).
- Auxiliary power supply to download data or programme the inverter during the night or when there is not enough photovoltaic field generation (option).
- Data Logger ES851 Board to download data via RS232 serialline switched over by outside GSM/GPRS device (option).
- ES847 input output expansion board for acquiring signals via PT100 inputs and/or digital signals and acquiring current sensors (option).
- Compliant to AEEG 84/12 (CEI 0-21).
- Voltage range for auxiliary PV field 24÷486 Vdc
- Max. DC rated current applicable to the inverter 600 Vdc
- DC ripple: <3%
- Max. string N., MPPT1: 4
- Max. string N., MPPT2: 2
- Ground leakage detector: Yes
- Safety varistors: Yes
- Grid voltage: 230 Vac +/-15%
- Grid frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Total grid current distortion: =3%
- Cos f 1
- Operating temperature range: -25°C ÷ +60°C
- Relative humidity: 95% max.
- Losses when stopped/Night losses: 8 W/0 W
- Insulation voltage at ground and between input and output: 2,5 kV
- Thermal protection: Yes